Sunday, May 14, 2006

Change, Change, Change...

I used a color scheme studio program I found to find a color scheme that is supposed to be complimentary and balanced and all of that crap.

I think it lied.

I decided to put this up for a few days and see how it 'feels'. I tend to be one of those people that likes to change things up now and then when the mood strikes, so you never what you will see when you visit. *G* It's definitely more cheerful. It might be 'cheer overload', though. I may be firing up the program for another run. Heh. Any comments?

Color Schemer Studio

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new colors!!

The ConCLAYve-Nan said...

I think it looks great and is very easy to read. Hey - that guy below this blog is MIGHTY PRETTY!

TheClayBlog said...

It's, uh, bright?

So I'm a techno geek type girl too, but not the artsy type. I want my blog to look nicer. Any suggestions? Well, skip the color ones ;-)

Batboy said...

It's a cute template, but I'm not totally sure about the colours...

TechnoGeekGirl said...

I think I agree that it's too bright. Maybe I'll stick with the design but change the colors. Sometimes you just have to try things out first.